OVER 100 TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED MATERIALS
Our Production Unit and our R&D Department will find the best formula to be used in your facility, since we have a wide selection of materials like:
- Elastomers (NBR, FPM, H-NBR, EPDM, SILICON, AFLAS)
- Polyurethane (H-PU with a wide range of hardness and colours)
- PTFE (90 types of specific compounds basing on different working conditions)
- Plastics (PA, PE, PET, POM, PEEK)
In addition, we always offer new compounds in various materials, profiles and sizes to guarantee you the best technological evolution possible for your applications (up to more than 4000mm diameter), basing on the several technological needs the market demands.
CERTIFICATIONS AND TRACEABILITY
Our main aim is to protect consumers’ health and guarantee our customers full compliance with all the strictest safety regulations. In order to do so, both our materials and manufacturing processes are subjected to scrupulous QA inspections provided by external agencies. In addition, we also use internal quality assurance procedures and we laser mark every item to guarantee a better tracking of our products.
(EC) No 1935/2004
(EC) No 2023/2006 (M.O.C.A.)
(EU) No 10/2011
3A Sanitary Standard
USP Class VI
CUSTOMIZED TECHNICAL GUIDANCE
In order to achieve the results you want in the quickest and most efficient way possible, we will support your Technical Department during the planning and developing of the best solution for your Company by testing customized samples into your facility. By replicating your working cycle, we will simplify and maximise the effectiveness of your application.
We are able to guarantee you such high standards thanks to an excellent team that includes:
- Sales Engineers operating throughout Italy;
- A Sales Department within our Company;
- An R&D Department;
- A Technical Department;
- A Production Unit working with automated storage facilities for the raw materials we produce ourselves;
- A Quality Control Department ensuring we meet the highest standards;